Saturday, February 26, 2011

Coca-Cola Happiness Truck

I never thought that there is still a company that is willing to spend some time, money and effort just to make people happy or just to smile. From what I know, Coca-Cola in the Philippines is not anymore owned by San Miguel Corporation. This is now owned by an Australian national and I think that this is a good thing. This will generate more jobs due to the promotional needs of the company and Filipinos will definitely grab the opportunity due to the crisis. For some reason this company's idea was really GREAT I should say. It caught the attraction of all the people within the area and used the internet to broadcast their promotion. This is definitely cost effective and time saving.

I have posted the video so that everyone will see what I am talking about and tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment